Join a growing entrepreneurial Information Technology and Management Consulting firm.
We are seeking strong professionals to join our firm. Please send resume to email@example.com:
Position: Social Equity Strategist
Title: Senior Consultant
Salary: Market Competitive with Year-end Bonus
The Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging Strategists, will report to the Managing Vice President of the Social Equity Advisory practice and will leverage and implement the work currently underway, as well as establish new initiatives and approaches that will effectively evolve our company. The consultant in this role will be required to bring both innovative and strategic thinking forward and balance that with outstanding implementation planning and operational excellence. This role will be instrumental in setting in motion a cultural movement where we assist firms with sense they can do their best work and thrive during their journey.
Essential Functions and Other Job Information:
- Provide DEI&B subject matter expertise giving perspective, insights, and knowledge in a consultative manner to stakeholders across various organizations.
- Develop and drive company-wide DEI&B key measures framework.
- Continue to build upon our current DEI&B roadmap and manage key stakeholders through the evolution.
- Develop and implement new programs and initiatives while ensuring DEI&B is woven into all people processes within various organization. Assess effectiveness of programs and initiatives through multi-pronged measurement framework.
- Partner with internal communications to define our DEI&B brand strategy and develop an engaging and inspiring communication strategy that invites us to share our story. Use data to create succinct narratives.
- Create and implement inclusive learning and awareness strategies for all levels of employees per the objectives and roadmap.
- Guide the future development of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) globally.
- Influence and manage relationships to drive impact through a cross-functional, collaborative internal ecosystem of partners throughout all levels of the organization.
- Advise teams on best practices related to recruiting, leadership development, employee engagement, and retention.
- Evaluate and maintain relationships with external organizations (e.g., industry, non-profit, and university groups) that align with our DEI&B objectives.
- Facilitate authentic discussions about DEI&B in order to promote communication, awareness, and understanding.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Gravitas, and the ability to partner with, and coach leaders to enable a consistent, authentic, fair, and equitable approach to business and internal priorities
- Demonstrated experience designing, building and leading measurable and scalable DEI&B-focused programs and initiatives at a high-growth, complex, global organization
- Demonstrated experience articulating a strategic vision for DEI&B programs, translating that vision into an executable strategy and driving cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Experience in building and supporting ERGs
- Strong program management skills, attention to detail and a highly organized, process-oriented approach
- A solid understanding of industry benchmarks, leading practices, and innovations in DEI&B
- Extensive experience gathering and reporting DEI&B data to multiple stakeholders, and analyzing that data in order to develop insights, drive decisions and measure impact on programs
- Demonstrated ability to influence, think proactively, and function independently.
- Comfortable collaborating with and supporting individuals at all levels of the organization
- The ability to break down complex organizational challenges into concrete solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Experience in a high growth, technology-focused environment strongly preferred
- Excellent use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- 2-3 years of experience in DE&I
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Public Administration or Equivalent
- MBA is a major plus
- 100% Remote due to COVID-19 conditions
Position: Business Analyst
Title: Senior Consultant
Salary: Market Competitive with Year-end Bonus
We are seeking a Business Analyst whose primary function is to provide system support to the various client projects by means of research, analysis, testing, documentation and training for issues and enhancements related to all systems.
The Business Analyst candidate must possess a strong working knowledge waterfall and Agile software development methodologies (SDM) and have the ability to analyze systems and processes within the public sector (federal, state, and local government). The job responsibilities will include
- providing recommendations for enhancing work flows to improve processes and identify and correct system issues;
- developing detailed Business Requirements & Functional Requirements;
- ensuring requirements are met through Quality Assurance tasks; and
- participating throughout the entire SDM process.
The Business Analyst candidate will assist in the development of business solutions in accordance with SDM including, but not limited to:
- Providing input to the Project Manager in the creation of project plans, estimates and schedules.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the preparation of the Impact Analysis needed for new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- Adhering to the projects time line and keeping the Project Manager apprised of status, issues and progress.
- Documenting business requirements to include all information needed by the developers by translating business requirements into detailed system/IT requirements.
- Working with our clients to prepare detailed Business Requirements and Use Cases, scheduling and system demonstrations as needed.
- Working with technical areas, Developers and QA to interpret Business Requirements, scheduling and facilitating walk-throughs as needed.
- Participating in the creation of Functional Requirements in collaboration with the development teams, and the applicable business teams.
- Participating in the preparation of Test Plans and as needed participate in the execution of Systems Testing in conjunction with the QA Testing Team to ensure Test Cases cover all functionality described in the Business Requirements and Use Cases
- Reviewing Systems Testing Results (as needed) to obtain Sign Off from the QA Testing Team.
- Assisting the Business Team during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by answering any questions, reviewing test director defects and determining if it is a true defect, or whether a change control is needed before assigning to development team.
- Developing reports and analyses using various query and/or other tools as needed
- Monitoring quality of production systems and resolve production related issues during check out and Post Deployment (as needed).
- Working with the Development Team in preparation of the Master Release Plan and post production testing.
Internal firm activities include but may not be limited to
- Competitive market research and analysis
- Business proposal writing and content contribution
- Building project accelerator tools and techniques
- Creating white papers, case study analysis, and miscellaneous consulting practice artifacts
- Assisting with sales presentations for prospective clients
Bachelor's degree in business or computer science and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience with business operations or systems development, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 100% Remote due to COVID-19 condition